RQ0259E Bluetooth connection problem OBD2

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yeehman

RQ0259E Bluetooth connection problem OBD2

Postby yeehman » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:14 am

Hello,
I bought the above mentioned radio via Amazon and I have a problem with a OBD2 Bluetooth dongle. Sometimes the radio found the dongle, but if I click on it I get the information: Connect to OBD2 I click on this and nothing happen. I don't get the pairing pop up. If I do the same with my android smart phone it worked. I tried it with two different OBD2 dongles but on both I have the same problem. Connection between my galaxy S6 and the radio is perfect for hands free use.

Do you have any idea why this is not working? In an other thread I found the information to make a factory reset and deinstall all the OBD2 apps. This has be done and the problem is still present.

Thanks for support
Regards, Yeehman

Jammy

Re: RQ0259E Bluetooth connection problem OBD2

Postby Jammy » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:50 am

Hi,
Sorry about this.
Could you please tell us if the OBD2 dongle you used have 4 digit password?
If is, please check if the password is 1234 or 0000.
And you can go to the Bluetooth menu on our unit, it will show the pair password.
Our unit can not pop up the pairing dialog, not like the smartphone.
If you still have problem about the OBD2 connection, would you mind take a video to help us check?
We will try to give you positive solution.
Regards

elitegroup

Postby elitegroup » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:51 am

RQ0259E not compatible with obd2 bluetooth, only obd2 Wi-Fi...

Orontide

Postby Orontide » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:24 am

Hi I am having same problem my elm327
Bluetooth, pairs with head unit no code
Asked for but will not connect , so
Cannot run dash command, odb works
Ok on my phone, and phone connects to head unit my head unit is a lolipop pf75qsfa-b
Bought from xtrons on eBay
Any pointers in the right direction
Would be appreciated

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:54 am

Hi,
Could you please tell us if your unit and OBD both bought from us?
And you can refer the below steps which shared from one of our clients to check.

"It seems that this code is both used to pair the unit with your phone (entered on the phone) AND is sent to units you want to pair with it (such as the OBD-II).

That said, it took be about 45 minutes to get mine paired. First, I made sure BT in my phone was turned off (else it will try to pair with the OBD-II reader) and then I flipped between, the BT config screen above, and the Android BT config in settings. I also turned the radio's BT on and off a few times. *Somehow*, some combination got it connected and now it works perfectly. Turning my phone back on, my phone pairs with the radio and does not pair with the OBD-II reader."
Regards

elitegroup

Postby elitegroup » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:50 am

Bluetooth IC: Parrot FC6000TN not compatible with OBD2 bluetooth, only WI-FI.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”