CN10-02308B issues

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
piercedpanda

CN10-02308B issues

Postby piercedpanda » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:30 pm

I’ve installed the CN10-02308B headunit today.
Great device!
Although I need some time customising it to my needs.

I have three small issues:
1. I can not access the contacts on my iPhone. I have succesfully paired my iPhone to the unit. But the contacts do not show up.

2. I have installed the external microphone on the unit. When making a phonecall, the other side can’t hear me very well. Is there a way to fix this? I don’t know if the unit uses the internal or external microphone or maybe both when making a phonecall.

3. I have installed the wifi antenne near my window, under a plastic part of the car. But when I park my car in front of the house, it can not use my home wifi. Am I too far away from my router? It’s about 4 meters away.

Jammy

Re: CN10-02308B issues

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:14 am

Hi,
1.you can do referring to following picture.
2301.png
2301.png (235.61 KiB) Viewed 5050 times

2.the internal and external mic work at the same time.You can try to place the external mic in a goog place like following picture do. In addition,you can try to close the window and speak toward the mic.If all above suggestion don't help ,you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit to change the external mic.
2302.png
2302.png (646.21 KiB) Viewed 5050 times

3.this is also relate to your wifi source.You can first check whether the unit can connect to other hot spot .
More query,pleaefirst tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions.
Regards

piercedpanda

Postby piercedpanda » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:07 am

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:58 am

Hi,
1.the unit can both download the phone book from the phone and the SIM card.When you first press the phone book icon and then press download icon,the unit will download the book from the phone.And so as to the SIM card. If you tried this way and fail again,here is the firmware ,you can have a try .
https://mega.nz/#!dMdjjYzI!k3FxkLtdRfFZ ... bWE4aGGi_w
Please download the files to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot.Then enter settings - car settings - system update.
2.you can contact the customer service to change an external mic.
3.So this should be your wifi source issue.
Regards

piercedpanda

Postby piercedpanda » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:56 am

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”