[CN10-10301B] Issues

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
paz55

[CN10-10301B] Issues

Postby paz55 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:36 pm

Hello,

I have several issues with my Pumpkin radio. I bought it on 18.12.2017 from www.autopumpkin.de.
My model is CN10-10301B, for Mercedes B Class T245/W245.

Two weeks ago my car mechanic installed it.
Now I have several problems.

- The external microphone is very quiet. When I call someone they always say that I shoud speak louder. But I don't want to shout :/.
- CAN Adapter and/or Software does not work. Problems are Button lights on the device doesn't light up. Steering wheel buttons doesn't work. If I change the Modelsetting to " B 200" the steering wheel butons work perfectly BUT the buttons on the radio doesn't work anymore!!!!! :x :x :x
- and the main problem is..the device takes a long time to start... after starting the car it takes up to 15 min .. I even can't turn it on with the ON/OFF button... :x :x
- and last question does the radio has RDS?

Are there any firmware updates?

Regards

Jammy

Re: [CN10-10301B] Issues

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:39 am

Hi,
1.you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit for this issue.
2.you can refer to this article .http://www.autopumpkin.com/forum/viewto ... 556#p12556
And if you mind sending the power cable from China to you.And if you mind sending the power cable from China to you.And if you mind sending the power cable from China to you,you can considering cut off the "ill" wire and modified the panel light settings page in extra settings .
3001.png
3001.png (28.9 KiB) Viewed 426 times

3.you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit for this issue.
4.Our unit support RDS station and will dispaly its name and other info below the frequency number.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”