3 months with my cn01-02306b-08a

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kamakazie2

3 months with my cn01-02306b-08a

Postby Kamakazie2 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:21 am

Hi everyone,

Its been 3 months with my cn01-02306b-08a from amazon. I really like this unit and have a few questions.

1. I was able to root the device and tried to edit the build prop to add more volume steps. Looks like the volume being used it not the media volume so i cant find out what volume is being used to add the steps. 30 steps is just not enough. Please let us know how to add more steps!!

2. Memory read noise. I'm getting what seems to be HDD noise when reading from the memory card even though its all solid state. When i disconnect the amps are silent. When i use USB audio its silent. Only when i use the RCA outs i get the noise. Its almost like a line in is not muted. Is there a mixer or a diag software that i can mute line in?

I downloaded Tasker for my phone and have it set to turn on the WiFi hotspot when it connects to the pumpkin via Bluetooth and turns off the hotspot and WiFi back on when the Bluetooth connection is closed.

The Sirius XM app works well, and Amazon music runs smoothly. I also use Neutron player to play all my music files.
The FM radio has excellent reception! I had 3 other tablets in my dash and all of the usb FM radios never worked well.
Torque and my scan-tool Bluetooth adapter work great as well.
Next up.. Valentine One integration
then Reverse Camera.

Most importantly it survives the COLD! 5*F and it worked without issue.

Wincabo09

Re: 3 months with my cn01-02306b-08a

Postby Wincabo09 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:14 pm

I have scoured the forum trying to find the answer to 1 simple question: Does this unit have the connection for the SiriusXM radio antennae? I know it has the App for streaming, but I would rather just register my current satellite subscription to the new head unit, if possible.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”