Volume Problem (11-RQ0264-DE-A)

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tricktickler

Volume Problem (11-RQ0264-DE-A)

Postby Tricktickler » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi,

I have the problem that I just can't hear the Navigation Voice or similar Apps while listen to Radio.
With the radio turned off, I can increase the volume so far as I can hear the navigation voice very good. but at this Volume Level the Radio would be way to loud!
Is there any possibility to fix that problem? It would also be good if the radio volume would go down while Naviagation is speaking.

Thanks for any help :)

BR
Markus

Jammy

Re: Volume Problem (11-RQ0264-DE-A)

Postby Jammy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:01 am

Hi, sorry for the late reply due to Dragon Boat Festival.
In terms of your issue description, you can enter the Settings-->Factory Settings(126)-->audio to turn down the radio volume separately.
And you can go to the Settings-->GPS, then set the Mixing mode ratio to make the radio volume go down while navigation is speaking.
Regards

cpufix

Postby cpufix » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:10 am

Have you resolved this sound level problem ?

Only asking as I've just purchased a RQ1221E this also has the problem where you can not hear the Navigation instructions when radio is on.
Problem seems to be that there is no individual volume level for the Navigation to lift its volume level.
Checking this on Google it appears its very common on different hardware and Android OS versions.

I have looked at SOVX which does have volume level control, however currently the software will not in stall the purchased voice.

cpufix

Postby cpufix » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 am

I have resolved this by using the following settings:

1. Settings-->Factory Settings(126)-->audio to turn down the radio volume separately. set Radio to 1 was 10
2. Settings-->GPS, set the Mixing mode ratio to 10 which is max,was 0

This works well and also increases the GPS sound withe the radio volume level

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”