Not remembering setting of no key tone sound

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ace86

Not remembering setting of no key tone sound

Postby ace86 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi,

If have the C1217 head unit, and recently it not remembering that key tone is disabled. I have to do this every time I start the car which wasn't the case before. Can you suggest a fix?

Regards
Pritesh

Jammy

Re: Not remembering setting of no key tone sound

Postby Jammy » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:41 am

Hi, could you please check if the unit could remember the radio station and the time settings?
About the key tone issue, please enter the Settings-->Sound to check if the key tone is selected.
You can enable it and reboot the unit to save this settings.
Here is a picture for your reference.
2.png
2.png (24.29 KiB) Viewed 1082 times

Regards

ace86

Re: Not remembering setting of no key tone sound

Postby ace86 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:59 pm

My car system remembers the radio and time settings, however I have to uncheck key tone everytime the unit turns on, which is weird as it didn't do this before

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”