the solution of the probem that the steering wheel control get no respond sometimes

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jammy

the solution of the probem that the steering wheel control get no respond sometimes

Postby Jammy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:59 am

Hi,
there is some of our clients suffered the problem that the steering wheel control get no respond sometimes and need to restudy again.
If your car stereo UI is :
CN01 android 7.1.png
CN01 android 7.1.png (289.04 KiB) Viewed 2130 times

you can fix it referring the following pictures.
First,take apart the upper cover plate and the small green android board.
board.png
board.png (996.88 KiB) Viewed 1799 times

Then,find following two audion and remove them and short circuit as follows.
image.png
image.png (521.38 KiB) Viewed 2130 times

More query,you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit or write to support@autopumpkin.com
Regards

meazz1

Re: the solution of the probem that the steering wheel control get no respond sometimes

Postby meazz1 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:05 pm

Can you please provide how to open up the unit, where are the screws and etc.

meazz1

Re: the solution of the probem that the steering wheel control get no respond sometimes

Postby meazz1 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:09 pm

I called a local car audio installer here in Atlanta GA and they will charge me $50.00 to solder. Can You post a video on how to remove the case of the unit to get to the cpu board?

meazz1

Postby meazz1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Do you know if the same unit in Amazon USA right now has the fixed board?
I want to buy similar one for my other car and I was wondering if I still have to follow the instructions to fix in unit I will buy next week.

alf74

Postby alf74 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:18 pm

Sometimes I have problems to change (with long press button) radio frequency (not memorized station - short press button) with my Pumpkin CN10-03304. Is there a similar solution?

meazz1

Postby meazz1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:41 pm

I have connected the pins, see attached photo but did not remove the triodes. Do I have to remove the triodes? What happens if I left the triodes as is with pins connected? right now with the triodes are in the cpu, my steering wheel controls are working.

Last edited by meazz1 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:19 am

Hi,
you'd better remove it even though i also don't know there is any bad effect if you leave them .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”