I can not hear GPS announcements in Radio and DVD player but hear them correctly in Spotify

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hariskar

I can not hear GPS announcements in Radio and DVD player but hear them correctly in Spotify

Postby hariskar » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Hello,
I have 11-RQ0362-DE-A-GS-Y0004-DE-A and have a problem with GPS announcements: With Radio and DVD player I almost can't hear them. I tried all settings in GPS settings but no solution. GPS monitoring is on. With Spotify music stops and I hear the GPS announcement. But in Radio and DVD player with the same setting music does not stop and I almost can not hear anything.
Any solution?
Thank you
Haris

Jammy

Re: I can not hear GPS announcements in Radio and DVD player but hear them correctly in Spotify

Postby Jammy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am

Hi, about the GPS announcement issue, could you please first check if the GPS sound mode is "Mixing"? And you can try to adjust the GPS mixing ratio to check if the unit is in Radio and DVD player and you can hear both the GPS announcement and radio or DVD.
You can also enter the Settings-->factory settings(126)-->audio to turn up the Radio and DVD volume.
If the problem is still unsolved, would you mind take a video and upload it to youtbe, then send the link to us?
We will try to help you check and give you solution.
Regards

hariskar

Re: I can not hear GPS announcements in Radio and DVD player but hear them correctly in Spotify

Postby hariskar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:11 pm

Here is the observation I made today:
If iGO is the default GPS program, everything works OK, music stops and I hear clearly the GPS announcement.
If I select Osmand+ as my default GPS program, with the same settings, I music stops only with Spotify and I hear the GPS announcement clearly. With Radio and DVD player there is problem: music does not stops (although settings are the same as above) so I can not hear what the GPS announcement says.

Any solution? I want to use Osmand+ as my default GPS program, but switch has to work..

Thank you
Haris

hariskar

Postby hariskar » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:40 am

Any help please?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:24 am

Hi, sorry for the late reply.
About the OSmand, the unit only support the GPS listen mode and Mixing function with default GPS program, cause the OSmand is the third party GPS program, it can not works as our default GPS program, sorry about this, hope your understanding.
Regards

hariskar

Postby hariskar » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:00 am

It also supports Osmand with normal voices.
I was trying with TTS and that is why it did not work.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”