Wrong MCU.img

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ramirez

Wrong MCU.img

Postby Ramirez » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello Dear support Team,

iam suffering with a problem a long time now.

I have Pumpkin S07 MTCB 3066 with the S/N 000D18A14417.

Somehow i messed up and installed a wrong update With the Wrong MCU File.

The MCU File is the Chipset Configuration and i need the correct mcu for my device.

The problem i have is that my USB Backports are not working anymore and also i cant get any Radio Signal (yes i already checked the Cables)

Can you please provide me with the correct MCU file for my device

Jammy

Re: Wrong MCU.img

Postby Jammy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 am

Hi,
sorry that there is no mcu for your unit KD-C1107 now for it is a discontinued unit.
About your issue,do you mean you suffered the usb slot issue and radio signal issue after you flash the wrong mcu files ?
My opinions : you can check whether your wifi function of the unit normal or not.If the wifi function is also useless,i can confirm that your mother board is broken.And this does nothing to your mcu .
Regards

Ramirez

Postby Ramirez » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Hello Jammy,

thanks for your reply.

My Wifi is working fine so i really think it is about a wrong mcu.img

There is no need for an update or something,Just the original mcu.img so i can set it back to stock configuration

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:33 am

Hi,
sorry,there also is no any mcu for your unit now.And i just knew that there is also no mother board now.So i suggest you contact our pumpkin customer service to ruturn for repairng or other .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”