Using Tasker to adjust screen brightness

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

Rigattoni

Re: Using Tasker to adjust screen brightness

Postby Rigattoni » Sat May 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Just two sentences just for you @meazz1:
There is no software in the world which is 100% bug free and I didn´t ask for it.
It has nothing to do with a may be missing, but only common feature for smartphones you are asking for.... so please don´t compare apples to pears, okay? ;-)

@Jammy:

Yes, Oreo is really new and it takes some time to get a software nearly good. Pumpkin is near at perfect and that is the reason I would not return it.
You guys are doing a quite good job so far. :!:

I could live with the brightness issue, because I am able to get a workaround for that. Just pointing out it would be a 3rd party issue is not correct and at least...sorry to say...wrong.

An easy reproducible crash of the System UI is nothing which ever can be accepted in a software. If you know a messenger software which works with your implementation, I would use it.

As long as I don´t get the source code of the system apps there is no possibility to fix it myself. Decompiling the system apps does not work, because part of the code is obfuscated...

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon May 21, 2018 7:51 am

Hi Rigattoni,
thank you for the support and understandings.Sorry that i don't know any messenger software which works with our implementation .However,our engineers and me keeping work to solve them.Because we also don't want these software bug to impact our sales :D .
Are you software engineers ? :)
Regards

Rigattoni

Postby Rigattoni » Mon May 21, 2018 9:34 am

Yes I am Software Engineer, but I am working normally with C++ and C.
I would really appreciate a firmware without this annoying bug with notification and System UI.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”