Boot up

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pump1979

Boot up

Postby pump1979 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Can I ask why does my unit not boot up. When I take key out lock up car go away then come back to the car switch on the car, the unit starts from the same app I left it on. There is no boot up screen.

Jammy

Re: Boot up

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:06 am

Hi,
your unit should support fast boot function .It is a great function especially you need to put the car in reverse as soon as starting the car .

Jammy

Re: Boot up

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:11 am

Hi,
your unit support fast boot function.It is a great function especially you need to put the car in reverse as soon as starting the car .

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”