Restart after Standby (11-RQ0264-DE-A)

Moderators: Jammy, admin

mattcaron

Re: Restart after Standby (11-RQ0264-DE-A)

Postby mattcaron » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:42 pm

I can confirm that the new firmware fixes the "Restart after Standby" problem with my 11-RQ0367-US-A-KN-Y0012 unit.

uudruid74

Postby uudruid74 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:36 am

i told these idiots about this issue forever and they kept denying it. I told them exactly what did it and even posted logs. Now, they have an update, but the update kills my WiFi.

Anyone else verify that the fix kills Wifi? I've been mixing old and new ROMs to try and find a solution that fixes both issues (seems to be done) and some of the Google Play services issues (in progress).

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:41 am

Hi,
Cause the idiot is the third party app, and it maybe not compatible with our unit.
You can try to download different idiot version or use other similar app.
Regarding the wifi issue, please press the RST hole to reset the unit, then try to connect the wifi hot spot from your phone.
If it still have problem, could you please take a video and upload it to youtube, then send the link to us?
We will try to provide you positive solution.
Regards

mattcaron

Postby mattcaron » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:29 pm

I do not have issues with WiFi after update. I've used it in both client and hotspot mode without issue.

Also, no need for name calling. Pumpkin has been very responsive and fast at fixing things. No release is perfect, and it is important to work *with* vendors and not call them idiots, especially with a system as complex and varied as these units are.

But, perhaps I'm biased because I build similar systems that we integrate with armored vehicles, helicopters, power plans, ships, nuclear reactors, etc., so I've been on the receiving end of being called "idiot". ;-)

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:41 am

Hi mattcaron,
Thanks for your trust and kind understanding.
We are always trying to improve our product quality and more customer experience.
Regards

mattcaron

Postby mattcaron » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:05 pm

I think you're doing fine. I paid much more money for units with much worse customer service. You actually listen and fix things. :-) These forums are a really good way of doing customer service, especially with global reach.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”