Kye lights dont work

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AliusBlackSmith

Kye lights dont work

Postby AliusBlackSmith » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Hi i click on something in factory setings and my keys dont go on with my lights in car.. any idea?
Or any solution in faktory setings,, I set keys light on but nothin happend,,even when i wipe all data..please help
Android 5.1.1
RK3188

Jammy

Re: Kye lights dont work

Postby Jammy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:05 am

Hi,
Could you please first tell us your order number or buyer ID?
Normally if you set the Key light to be on in factory settings, then the button light will keep on when the unit to be turned on.
Please check the key light setting, you may forget to save the setting.
Regards

AliusBlackSmith

Postby AliusBlackSmith » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:49 am

Order 500001293 from autupumpkin.de
yes, I swithc lights key on but nothing happend.. set allpy radio reboot, turn on and no lights..

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:23 am

Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply.
Could you please try to connect the illumination wire to ACC or your car headlight positive pole?
We need to check if it's just a software error or the button light hardware problem. Hope you understanding.
Regards

AliusBlackSmith

Postby AliusBlackSmith » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:36 am

Like I said, it was working from the first time.. I only make change of my audio setings in factory.. and then keylights dont work,,the wire is conected very well.. Imade i vido for you to see the problem, but I have to wait to uploud on you tube..

AliusBlackSmith

Postby AliusBlackSmith » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:08 am

HERE IT IS,, maybe I have rgb led in wrong set,, or keymap.. dont know please help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMWssVwNIkI

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:44 am

Hi,
After discussing your issue with the factory technician, he said that it maybe the software problem.
Could you please go to the Settings--element to adjust the button light color and check if there is a color which will work?
It's almost impossible that all buttons hardware are broken.
Please tell the result, we will try to provide you the best solution.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”