Apex Launcher Can't Install Widgets

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Noobile

Apex Launcher Can't Install Widgets

Postby Noobile » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:53 pm

I recently bought the Android 6.0 HU (order 100006042). I want to manage the home screen widgets, so I installed the Apex Launcher from a link provided in another forum post. It seemed to install just fine; however, when I try to add a widget, it won't actually add. I get to the point of putting it on the screen, and it just vanishes, and never actually gets added.

Is there a specific version of the launcher that works with my unit? If so, can you please post that link?

Thanks.

abaqust1234

Re: Apex Launcher Can't Install Widgets

Postby abaqust1234 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:15 pm

I have the same problem..i cant add any widget with Apex Launcher(your version)

Jerry_R

Postby Jerry_R » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Same with Google Now laucher, no widgets can't be added. Neither on the original Pumpkin launcher, seems they blocked it in the ROM...

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:52 am

Hi,
I tested the Apex Launcher, it just supports to install apps and drag the app to the page you want.
Just like Jerry_R said, I also think the widgets can only be added by the software developer, sorry about this.
Regards

Jerry_R

Postby Jerry_R » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Don't be sorry Jammy, just let the software developers know it's a standard feature from Android many customers would like to see back implemented. Since there should be an update soon due to the payed apps problems, this feature can be enabled in the same update :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”