Accessibility Settings

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Noobile

Accessibility Settings

Postby Noobile » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:19 pm

I have a bunch of apps I would like to use to fix some of the issues I have with my unit. However, they need access in Accessibility Settings, which is easy on most devices, but on this OS that settings pane is missing, and when I do get into it, it won't allow me to turn them on for any apps.

Order number 100006042.

Jammy

Re: Accessibility Settings

Postby Jammy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:25 am

Hi,
Could you please tell us what the issues you have with the unit?
You can go to the Settings--Apps to turn on the apps you want to get into and manage it.
Regards

Noobile

Postby Noobile » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:59 am

In normal Android 6.0, there's an option in Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Accessibility Settings. This allows you to give the power to other applications to control the device. For example, I would need to access this to allow another app to turn my Wi-Fi on and off. This menu option (in fact, the entirety of Advanced Settings) is missing from Settings.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:57 am

Hi,
The android 6.0 head units don't have more options like the smartphone, the factory engineer and developer don't give the access, they may worry about the mixed problem even system crash caused by the frequent default settings changing. Hope you can understand.
Regards

Noobile

Postby Noobile » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:19 am

Can I take that risk? Is there any way to re-enable it?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:01 am

Hi,
We can not stop you take that risk, but thre is not a way from the factory enginner and developer to re-enable it.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”