Music Applications

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
steve_hare10

Music Applications

Postby steve_hare10 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Hi,

Firstly for the benefit of the support team, I have model number KD-C0109 Single Din Android 5.1 Amazon order number 202-3397760-4413162

The standard built in music application is terrible which in my view is pretty unforgivable but I am trying to make the best of a bad situation and try to find an alternative application.

So far I have tried PowerAmp which is great, but I do not get any sound in my rear speakers when using this application. It seems to override the inbuilt equaliser so unless there is a fix for this, this is no good.

I have tried using Amazon Music, this also does not supply sound to the rear speakers but also seems to bypass the sound equaliser as whatever settings I make to the sound it makes no difference and it does not sound very good.

Are there any other music apps that people have tried that work well or can the above issues be worked out?

Please do not provide me with instructions to use the in built sound amplifier and fader control, I have already tried this.

I also found that someone else had a similar issue with Amazon music, which was solved by uninstalling and re-installing the App. I have tried this and it also did not resolve the problem.

I would welcome any suggestions.

Jammy

Re: Music Applications

Postby Jammy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:32 am

Hi,
The third party music app sound come out from both the front and rear speaker when you only run it.
If you also run the default app, then the unit may supply sound to your rear speaker.
Regards

steve_hare10

Re: Music Applications

Postby steve_hare10 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:44 pm

Thanks Jammy, it seems to work OK now.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”