3G Dongle

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
steve_hare10

3G Dongle

Postby steve_hare10 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Firstly for the benefit of the support team, I have model number KD-C0109 Single Din Android 5.1 Amazon order number 202-3397760-4413162

I cannot leave the 3G Dongle connected all the time as it does not work. I have to boot the unit first then connect the dongle in order to make the 3G connection work. I would prefer to leave it connected all the time as it is inconvenient to have to keep disconnecting and connecting it.

Also the APP for my data provider 3 Mobile will not work it keeps stopping unexpectedly so I cannot use this to manage my account.

Jammy

Re: 3G Dongle

Postby Jammy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:21 am

Hi,
For the 3G dongle issue, did you mean that you had to reconnect it after reboot the unit and it would work?
Sometime the 3G signal reception is too weak to connect the internet.
About the app for date provider 3 Mobile, it maybe not compatible with our unit, your account should be managed by your phone or PC.
Regards

steve_hare10

Re: 3G Dongle

Postby steve_hare10 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi.

If I boot the unit with the 3G dongle connected it will never get a signal.

I have to connect it after the unit has booted then it works fine. I would like it to just work all of the time without having to connect / disconnect.

Why would my providers app not be compatible? Is Android not a standard operating system? That is really bad if this is the case?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”