iPod Support

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
steve_hare10

iPod Support

Postby steve_hare10 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Firstly for the benefit of the support team, I have model number KD-C0109 Single Din Android 5.1 Amazon order number 202-3397760-4413162

I have been told that this model does not support iPod but I have just noticed on your web site that iPod is supported. Has this been updated? Does this now work?

Jammy

Re: iPod Support

Postby Jammy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:29 am

Hi,
The unit you bought is the android 5.1 version which does not support the iPod function just as our new unit listing writing.
The old android 4.4 version can only support the 30 pin connector iPod or iPhone, but the new product is already iPhone 7.
And the connection between the iPod or iPhone and our unit is not so stable, sometime the unit could not read the device, and
We don't get any improvement or update, sorry about this.
You can play music through SD card or USB, and you can also use the mirror link function to play the music on your phone.
Regards

steve_hare10

Re: iPod Support

Postby steve_hare10 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:24 pm

I am trying to play music using an SD card instead but your Music app is rubbish and I am struggling to get something else to work well.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”