"Shutdown delay when ACC OFF" not working

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrSwampy

"Shutdown delay when ACC OFF" not working

Postby MrSwampy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Hello, I hope you can help. I got one of your awesome units for Christmas (the S07 model). I'm still getting to grips with all the features, but one that doesn't seem to work is the shutdown delay. No matter what I set it to, the device shuts down within a second of the ignition being off. Can you help?

Also, what is the password to enter the "Factory settings" menu?

Thanks!

Jammy

Re: "Shutdown delay when ACC OFF" not working

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 am

Hi,
Sorry for the delay reply due to the three days holiday of New Year's Day.
For the "shutdown delay when ACC OFF", you may misunderstood its function, it's used for quick reboot when you pull out of the ignition key and leave the car just for a while. All our unit will shut down when the ignition is off, otherwise it will drain the car battery.
Regards

MrSwampy

Postby MrSwampy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:43 pm

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:39 am

Hi,
Your order number or buyer ID would be appreciated, it's important for us to provide you accurate reply.
Normally it's impossible for our unit to stay on when the ignition off, unless you modify the red ACC wire and connect it to car battery, and as you know, this will drain the car battery. Sorry for the different performance compared to your original radio.
The factory settings password is 126, If I did not guess wrong about your product.
Regards

MrSwampy

Postby MrSwampy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Thanks again for your reply. I don't have an order number as my partner bought it for me for Christmas. This is the product I have: http://amzn.to/2jitECG

I have some questions about bluetooth, but I will create a new topic for this. thanks for helping!

MrSwampy

Postby MrSwampy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:11 pm

Thank you for your reply. I had posted another comment but it seems to have disappeared!

This is the unit I have (it was a gift so I don't have an order number), http://amzn.to/2i5JL1h

Thank you for all of your help. I may look at auto-off timers with the ignition on then. Do you have any instructions for rooting the device?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:50 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
I don't know any instruction for rooting the device, cause the factory technician and developer don't provide any information about it, and they don't allow us to do the root either. Hope your understanding.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”