Bluetooth problems pairing - S07 unit

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrSwampy

Bluetooth problems pairing - S07 unit

Postby MrSwampy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello, I don't have an order number as my partner bought this for me for Christmas. This is the product I have:

I'm having some problems with Bluetooth, namely 2 issues:

1. I paired my phone with the Pumpkin unit and now I can't unpair the phone (no option on the device?)

2. I bought a remote control to use with the unit (this item: ) but it won't pair. The Pumpkin unit can see the device, and I get an option to connect and select "Yes" but nothing happens. I have tried the remote with my phone and it pairs and works fine.

Please help!

Jammy

Re: Bluetooth problems pairing - S07 unit

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:13 am

Hi,
Sorry for the delay reply due to the weekend.
1. Please press the RST hole to reset the unit, then try to pair your phone with our unit, and you can also use another phone to check.
2. This unit does't support to work with the remote control via Bluetooth, sorry about this. Although they all have the Bluetooth function, there are some difference between the unit and the phone. Just like you can transfer the data from a phone to another via Bluetooth, but our unit does not support it.
Regards

MrSwampy

Postby MrSwampy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:30 am

Okay, thank you.

SpaceMunkeyUK

Postby SpaceMunkeyUK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:34 am

Glad I found this post, I've bought the same remote control unit and just spent 15 minutes trying to pair it. Shame these units seem to be more and more limited as I try to do things :-/

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”