Dual Zone function

Moderators: Jammy, admin

Jammy

Re: Dual Zone function

Postby Jammy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:10 am

Hi,
Sorry about this.
It not only has relation with the software, more important thing is that the unit side TF board ad this dual function.
If it's just the software update, I can send you the the update software to make it available on your unit, hope your kind understanding.
We are trying to produce more functional product and provide best service for our new and old clients.
Regards

mihaimilea2005

Postby mihaimilea2005 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:02 am

Hi Jammy,

I have a 0276E Android 5.1 head unit (model S07) and I would like to know if I can purchase from you and install myself (I am an electronics engineer) a compatible hardware module / spare part for dual zone video. I would also like to have an upgrade of RAM memory from 1 GB to 2 or 3 GB RAM. The tablet works nicely, but with these two improvements, it would be more than perfect :)

Thank you !

Mihai.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:32 am

Hi,
As a electronic engineer,you are professional.
As a technology support, i am unable to help you with limited technology presently ,sorry.
I think the convenient way is to buy a new unit according to your require.
Regard.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”