Just bought a CN10-02201B-US-A .. have some questions!

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chrismetalrock

Just bought a CN10-02201B-US-A .. have some questions!

Postby chrismetalrock » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:21 am

I am wondering if there are gestures or the ability to change what the music player is?

I am coming from a parrot, and the one thing I really prefer about that so far is the way it plays music (it turns out I use that feature a lot). I liked the abilities of swiping left/right to change songs and up/down for volume. I just assumed that would be included in this system but I cant seem to figure out how to do that. Is this something that is possible or will be possible?

I am also wondering if it is possible to have the "band" button open the music player instead of the radio, because I don't actually use the radio.

I don't see much information regarding this unit so if anyone has any general tips or tricks they would be appreciated :)

Jammy

Re: Just bought a CN10-02201B-US-A .. have some questions!

Postby Jammy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:04 am

Hi,
the function of the preinstalled music app can not be changed.
If you want to experince more in a aspect of music app,you can download the third party app from google play store.
Regards

GoblinTech

Re: Just bought a CN10-02201B-US-A .. have some questions!

Postby GoblinTech » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:20 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”