Easy Connected App won't install

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Noobile

Easy Connected App won't install

Postby Noobile » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:22 pm

When I launch the "easy connected" app on my stereo, it says it's trying to install an app on my phone, and to confirm it there. However, I see no confirmation dialogue on my phone. After a while, the stereo gives up and says it couldn't install it, at which point an app called "Drive Mode" launches. I'm assuming this is the app it was trying to install, but it appears it can't recognize that it's actually installed and running on my phone.

Order number 100006042.

Jammy

Re: Easy Connected App won't install

Postby Jammy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:02 am

Hi,
Could you please tell us what kind of phones you use to connect with our unit via "easy connected"?
Here is the link of our latest "easy connected" app, you can install it to check.
https://mega.nz/#!9RtAXYAI!Fbs90Uh_YRSY ... BqFLF8J5O8
Regards

Noobile

Postby Noobile » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:56 am

I have a Nexus 6P running Android 7.0.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:50 am

Hi,
If you tried the new easy connect app from us but your android 7.0 Nexus 6P still could not connect with our unit, please use another phone to check. It maybe your phone system is too new to be compatible with some apps.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”