Fix for home screen weather app!

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
udog

Fix for home screen weather app!

Postby udog » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:58 am

When will you have a fix for the units home screen weather app?
It is very irritating to have a fixed useless location and not be able to add any other locations.
And its right on the home screen. This need a fix!
What can be done?

Andy

Re: Fix for home screen weather app!

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:06 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
We have already presented this issue to the factory, but as you know it is the yahoo weather API issue, so we may need to wait for that to getting back ok! If any news, we will let you know!
Best Regards!

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:02 am

Hi there
The the weather app is finally launched new version, please check the topic below to download and install.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=268

Bmwe46

Postby Bmwe46 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi i clicked on the link and downloaded the mega app
I still cannot use my weather app. :(

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:15 am

Hi there
Can you please make sure you have replaced the old app successful? If it is, it should now become version 6.0 when checking in setting---app---weather version. If you are sure it is, then please use your cellphone to share an wifi hotspot, and connect the radio to the hotspots to update the weather to check. This has been tested well on other client's device, we also tested on some of the returned item, it is working good.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”