Rear View Camera - Stearing Wheel Angel Lines not working

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rabe65

Rear View Camera - Stearing Wheel Angel Lines not working

Postby rabe65 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Hello,
I recently bought a Pumpkin RQ0367 (Android 5.1 for VW) and I have several problems with the device.
The device is connected via the included Canbus adapter.
I connected a rear view camera which works fine. However the lines showing the stearing wheel angel are displayed, but the do not change when turning the wheel. The only show the straight direction, independent of the stearing wheel.
Please help.
Thanks

Jammy

Re: Rear View Camera - Stearing Wheel Angel Lines not working

Postby Jammy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:59 am

Hi, regarding your issue, would you mind take a video to help us check?
And you can go to the Settings-->Driving setting to check.
Regards

rabe65

Postby rabe65 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Hello,
the problem is still not solved. Here is the video: https://youtu.be/jBPZZ-p-K2I

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:03 am

Hi, after discussing your issue with our technician, he explained that the reversing trajectory is depended on your car on-board system, our unit only accept the signal which is decoded from your car on-board system.
And according to our technician experience and the tested result by one of VW from my colleague, some of the VW don't have the reversing trajectory display function, even a few of VW car don't have the reverse radar display, hope your understanding.
Regard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”